Google Plus Card Widget

Ad Space

Recent Posts


?">RSS'); document.write('"); //]]>--> ?max-results=5">Featured Post 7'); document.write("?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts\"><\/script>");
?">RSS'); document.write('"); //]]>--> ?max-results=5">Featured Post 8'); document.write("?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts\"><\/script>");


Copyright stfeloben1 2013. Powered by Blogger.


Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Search This Blog


A 2-year-old was burnt to death in a fire outbreak at Ekuluobia Street Kpiripiri in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi capital.
They include refrigerators, mattresses, sofa, electronics, documents, among others.
Mr Stanley Nze, a victim and caretaker of the house lamented the fire outbreak, stating that: “There was an electricity spark and within seconds there was fire everywhere.
“Am the caretaker and a prospective corps member, I have lost all my documents to fire and am supposed to join other corps members in few days time. We have 24 rooms in all, but 15 rooms were burnt with no items rescued. The most painful is a 2 year- old boy that lost his life”.
Mr James Owoh, Chief Fire Officer in the state, who expressed worry over the tragedy, said his men responded promptly to the situation, and regretted the loss of the little boy and other items.
He said: “We arrived immediately after we were contacted and was able to put off the fire to avoid it escalating. We still plead with the public to procure 6kg fire extinguisher for their homes to fight fire before the arrival of fire authority”.
6:09 PM

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment